Website Air America
* Mechanical and electrical aptitude, independent worker, independent work supervision, self-initiative, sound knowledge of controls, skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Knowledge of the HVAC principals, practices, methods, tools for HVAC
* Ability to read blueprints and simple drawings
* Able to work from complex written or oral instructions
* Understand theory and principals of A/C and refrigeration equipment
* Must be able to plan work, get along with others, and work as a team member
* Must understand basic principles of controls and their effect on associated equipment
* Must be very knowledgeable in the use of the various tools in the trade.
* Proficient at welding, soldering, and brazing.
* General knowledge in plumbing and electrical as it relates to the job.
* Knowledge of various types of HVAC systems and how various systems relate to each other.
* Current valid driver license with a clean record
* A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required
* Physical condition sufficient to permit full performance of assigned duties.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* EPA certification
* NATE certification a plus
* A minimum of three years formal training in the HVAC industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org